Do you dream of quilting your own quilt?We have the rental program for you! By combining the computerized Statler, our years of expertise, and the exceptional rental training you will receive, you will achieve the professional look you desire. What’s involved?
• Mandatory four hour certification class using Page’s award winning techniques to achieve a beautiful straight, square, non-cookie cutter quilt. The $150.00 class includes 4 hours of one on one instruction as well as a loading kit. You are welcome to complete a baby or small lap sized quilt during class or a class sample if you prefer. Once you complete the class the help doesn't end! We are here to help during your rental sessions.
What is included in the rental:
• Use of the computerized Statler for the time frame reserved.
• One on one assistance as you progress through your quilts.
Price of Rental
• The machine is rented at $25.00/hour with a 2 hour minimum. $25 deposit to hold your time which will be applied to the rental cost.
• We offer a Loading service for those who want to arrive and just quilt. The price is $25. Two days in advance of your reservation, just drop off your quilt and supplies, pick out your design and thread. When you arrive for your session, your quilt will be loaded and the design will be scaled to fit the quilt. All you do is quilt!
What is not included in the rental:
• Backing Fabric: Over 100 bolts of 108” backing available or bring your own.
• Batting: We have 8 different types of batting of varying prices from which to choose, or bring your own.
• Thread: We use Glide and So-Fine thread. Both are available in a wide variety of colors for purchase.
To reserve your spot contact